Everyone strives to feel fabulous and be their absolute best; in terms of health, being your best means having drive and determination to make positive changes in your fitness routine. According to a health and wellness report, only 70% of people surveyed said that they are willing to try to be healthier and 50% claimed that eating healthy was too hard. This hesitancy and doubt about personal fitness has to do in part with feeling too busy to plan meals or schedule exercise.There’s good news! You don’t need a lot of time to make significant, lasting changes to your health and fitness routine. Try these five easy tricks to get fit!
- Smaller Dinnerware - Replace your current dishes. Switch out larger plates and bowls for smaller ones and smaller glasses for larger ones. This way, you’ll eat smaller portions but drink more water! No time or extra energy required.
- Workout Clothes Prep - The optimal time to workout is in the early morning hours. It’s a way to start your day with an energy boost and fit in your daily physical activity. All it takes is a little preparation. Set out your workout clothes with a single mint chocolate. The chocolate acts as a treat to get out of bed when your alarm goes off, and the mint is a natural stimulant to awaken your mind.
- Protein After a Workout - Reward each workout with a special protein snack, either a bar, shake, or even celery smeared with peanut butter! The protein helps your muscle fibers repair and grow. It also keeps you from being hungry until you eat your next meal.
- Snacks - Contrary to popular belief, grabbing a quick snack isn’t a bad thing! It’s only bad for your health goals when the snack is full of sugar or excess fat. If you regularly get hungry between meals, prep healthy snacks that you can reach for instead of quicker, unhealthy ones.
- Commercial Break Reps - Television is a nice way to relax after a long day, but it can reduce the time or motivation you have to do physical activities. The answer? Combine television with exercise! Consider either finding a gym and exercising during your favorite television programs or plan workout reps during commercial breaks at home. Grab a weight for simple lifts or lay down and do a dozen crunches!
These five tips employ methods to stay active and lose weight without extra time or much extra effort. Try one or two of them to see just how easy it can be and defeat your health doubts!
Once you master a few of these little tricks, you’re ready for the next step! Add in a few small doses of a daily supplement with an ingredient like ChromeMate®. ChromeMate® stabilizes blood sugar levels for a healthier body weight, faster metabolism, and better muscle-building. Achieve your goals with ChromeMate®! For more information, contact InterHealth at firstname.lastname@example.org.