Shift focus from what your body looks like to what it can do. - Jessi Kneeland
- This quote is a great reminder to focus less on the appearance of your body and more on your strength! Don’t compare your body to others’, compare your strength of yesterday to your strength today. Keeping this mindset will push you to perform better, train harder, and appreciate the time it takes to change your strength and physique.
It never gets easier. You just get better at it. - Brooke Taylor
- When people start working out, they usually are waiting for a workout to get easier. However, if a workout is easy, you’re not pushing yourself hard enough! A workout worth having pushes your body to a new level of strength and fitness. There isn’t an “easy” workout, though, in time, you develop skills and knowledge to improve your ability to exercise. You’ll learn how to do new workouts. You’ll learn how to structure your day to get in your exercise and find motivation from different places. You get better at working out, but your workouts don’t get easier. Always be prepared and excited to push yourself.
Consistency over time trumps short-term ambition. - Kirk DeWindt
- We all worked to have our beach bodies ready to go by June. It’s July now, and we need to continue our motivation. This quote is a great reminder that consistency in exercise is the key to having a healthy body. The occasional workout for swimsuit season is better than nothing, but consistency and time is what will give you strength, confidence, and overall health.
A hard body requires hard work. Enjoy the challenge and respect the time it takes to see the change. - Michael Wittig
- This quote reminds us to be patient. We all want to see results overnight, but that simply isn’t the way it works. Routine exercise, targeting specific areas, and working toward long-term goals is what will give you the body you want. Push yourself. Compete with yourself. Enjoy watching your progress in strength, appearance, confidence, and energy.
The same voice that says, “give up” can also be trained to say, “keep going.” - Lisa Bargstadt
- This is so important for people just getting into fitness. In the beginning, it is so much easier to say, “I’m done” when you start feeling tired and worn out. In those moments when you feel like quitting, push yourself through it. You’ll come out the other side feeling stronger, proud of yourself, and ready for more. Train your mind to encourage you rather than discourage you.
For extra support on your fitness journey, consider a supplement containing ZMA® from InterHealth. ZMA® is a zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 blend that will boost your muscle power and performance. Learn more by visiting our website, or for more information feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable representatives by email or by filling out this form.