Are you looking for a way to spice up your morning meal without going overboard? This delicious and nutritious breakfast burrito only takes about 10 minutes to cook up in the morning, and will hold you over until lunch!
Zesty Breakfast Burrito
- Servings: 1 burrito per person
- Estimated Calories: 300
- Prep Time: <5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla (Medium)
- 1 Egg
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Real Bacon Bits (optional)
- Raw Spinach, chopped
- Salsa of Choice (Hot, Medium, or Mild)
- Additional Vegetables of Choice (Optional)
- If you do not have access to a nonstick frying pan, spray a traditional frying pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scramble and thoroughly cook 1 egg on the frying pan. Once the egg is cooked, remove it from the pan and set it on a plate.
- Set the scrambled egg on the whole wheat tortilla, with a quarter cup of chopped spinach, salsa, and a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese and real bacon bits (optional).
- Wrap the tortilla and set it on the frying pan with low/medium heat.
- Let cook for 3 minutes, then turn the burrito and cook for 3 more minutes.
- For extra flavor, spread a thin layer of nonfat plain Greek yogurt and add your favorite hot sauce.
This healthy breakfast burrito recipe is a delicious way to start the day. Plus, the protein of the egg in combination with the whole wheat tortilla will be sure to hold you over through the entire morning. And at only an estimated 300 calories, you can enjoy this breakfast guilt-free! You can even make a few of them on Sunday night and freeze them for the rest of the week.
When you’re striving to live a healthier lifestyle and lose weight, adding a natural supplement containing Meratrim® can help you see the results you desire in as little as two weeks! Learn more about Meratrim® and buy yours here, or contact us at [email protected].